Skip to main content

What/Where I Ate - Food Tripping in Cagayan De Oro

B r e a k f a s t: 

Missy Bonbon
located at Limketkai Mall Lapasan Highway

they served meals, pastries and gelato


Missy Pancake 
(a breakfast set - without drinks) costs Php: 95.00
rated this 3 (oops, sorry, I'm just being an honest food critic)
since the pancakes were to chewy, too thick, the caramel was 'un'-sweet
Jollibee pancakes are much way better! however, presentation-wise: ok

Steak Breakfast 
(a breakfast set still without drinks) costs: Php: 150.00
rated this 4 since the steak was not the steak we expected it to be
the eggs made it quite taste better

after breakfast, i tasted their Choco Mint gelato...hmmm..not that ok, sorry again

the breakfast experience at Missy Bonbon was somehow the most expensive meal we had during our whole Mindanao trip...
imagine, a breakfast for two costs: Php 390 plus a gelato that costs Php 50.00

overall rating for the breadshop:  6
thanks to the good-feel ambiance of the breadshop, the presentation of their food and the variety of goodies they carry

L u n c h :
Barkadahan Grill
--my opinion says: they serve good food at very affordable prices--

a grilled fish and 'kinilaw'
I became also a 'kinilaw' critic during that travel...
Mindanao kinilaw were not as tasty as those prepared here in Cebu
that is why I rated theirs 4

uber cheap serving of rice


uber mango shake, as in I was aghast with how I will consume this

D i n n e r:
Lighthouse Restaurant 
located at Gaisano Cagayan De Oro

It was an eat-all-you-can dinner for Php 200.00 
(can't remember if drinks were inclusive or not)
food seemed to be not that freshly prepared, oopps another honest critique

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

BakeShops in Bohol

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

Food Quest: The Search for the Hottest Instant Noodles (made in Asia) from the Supermarkets in Cebu City