Skip to main content

What/Where I Ate - McDonald's, Shanghai China

McDonald's is never a favorite fastfood but 
I can endure eating their chicken fillet and french fries, 
except for their burgers.

When we were in Shanghai last June, well, we had
lunch at the CPhI Expo site's McDonald's.  
NO RICE policy there, (hold true however for other countries' McDonalds'). 
They have  different sets of value meals and are pricier compared here in the Phils..




I ate value meal B.  Had difficulty consuming everything since everything was 'large'.

I said,
I am not a big fan of McDonald's 
but,
eating a value meal at McDonald's in Marina Square - Singapore
was an unforgettable experience.
Everything was LARGE also but the BURGER was really superb.

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Gathering for the Launching of the Pinoy Grand Dinner Buffet at KISH MISH

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

Tea and Coffee Brewer from THE BREW COMPANY QATAR