Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate - Saigon Quan

Another Saturday with my weekend companions.
We dined at this Viet resto in Park Mall.


the RICE (a staple for Filipino)
we opted now for a variety: the Pineapple Rice

Wherever we dine, we always have to have a 'PANCIT" - my dad's favorite
their Pancit Canton

I am now a fan of seafoods, always craving for it, especially shrimps

Shabu2x, the SaiGon way


on me:
thrifted black satin long blouse
red Lycra camisole
thrifted belt
my favorite black twill shorts
d-i-y Hello Kitty necklace
Fila sling bag
MNG lace-up red wedge
black Nike watch

--- Do try out SaiGon Quan, it's worth it ---

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

BakeShops in Bohol

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

Tea and Coffee Brewer from THE BREW COMPANY QATAR