Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate - Kuya J

It has been awhile since I last posted on the places we dined and the foods we ate on that restaurant or fast-food chain and I am reviving it now.

There's this seemingly 'new' restaurant at SM that serves Filipino food located opposite to Starbucks and Krispy Kreme.  

Heard of KUYA J?


 Now, let's proceed to what we ate:

- the appetizers-
CRISPY KANGKONG 
The looks are a-ok, but the taste: 
I'm giving it 4 out of 10.

 BAKED SCALLOPS
Rating: 6 
(the garlic and butter was not well-blended)

- the soup -
 SINIGANG NA BABOY
Rating: 8

- the main dishes -
 Since June of this year, I have indulged myself into a new diet system (which I am currently not being religious to it) which involved only eating high-protein foods, no sugar, no carbo and a diet rich in veggies; hence, we ordered two sets of veggie dishes.

PINAKBET (on top) and CHOPSUEY (below)
Rating for the veggies: 8

LECHON KAWALI
Rating: 9

and my all-time favorite drink:
RIPE MANGO SHAKE (more ice), and I'm giving it a perfect 10

Do opt for KUYA J on your next dining experience and share your food ratings too!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Little Thailand in Doha, Qatar - AMJAD THAI SNACK RESTAURANT

What / Where I Ate - Chinese Ngohiong

Social Media Gathering for the Launching of the Pinoy Grand Dinner Buffet at KISH MISH