Skip to main content

What/Where I Ate - Cafe Georg

Had a sumptuous meal with the family at Cafe Georg one Saturday noontime.
This is quite a late post, please bear with me.

CAFE GEORG's menu offers an eclectic mix - from healthy to sinful, and homey to adventurous - all boiling down to simply good food. 

Below are pictures of some of the foods we ordered and ate:
(I was not able to take a good photo of the starter and the soup, hence, not posted.  Also apologizing for the grainy photos since I was using only my sister's trusted Sony digicam)

 Tuna Fingers

 My favorite veggie: Broccoli in Oyster Sauce

 Fettuccine in Carbonara Sauce

 Baby Back Ribs

Cafe Georg is located at the Ground Floor of MLD Building, Banilad, Cebu City Philippines
For reservations, you may contact: Tel. No. (032) 234-0887

Opens:
Sunday - Thursday - 10:30 a.m. -10:00 p.m.
Friday - Saturday - 10:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. 


And here's what I wore on a luncheon date with the family:


What I Wore:
 black sheer top with "Lips" applique - E-Mall boutique
sheer cardigan with rosette applique - G.Main Department Store
stretch teal pants - White Gold Department Store
gold shoelace-less sneakers - Juice at SM Department Store
polaroid sunnies - Chatuchak Weekend Market in Bangkok, Thailand
sling bag - MBK in Bangkok, Thailand


Live in style, everyday!


Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Something Korean + Japanese in Doha, Qatar - LITTLE YEE HWA RESTAURANT

Little Thailand in Doha, Qatar - AMJAD THAI SNACK RESTAURANT

My First Tea Party Ever: TEA LEAVES & THYME in Woodstock, Georgia, U.S.A.