Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate - The French Baker

The French Baker has been my mother's first favorite bread shop which can only be found at any SM Malls.  My mom's favorite is the Crusty Rolls and Baguette.  My personal favorites include the English Muffins, the mini Danish pastries and Chocolate Chip Muffin.  I have also tasted their brownies and cheese pandesal which are also worth repeating.
We have also known that they offer a well-thought of delicious menu for both snacks and regular meal times.


So one time, my family decided to have our lunch at The French Baker.  I did a little research about the company and have found out that The French Baker has already celebrated its 25th Anniversary last year.  They have been around for quite sometime and have served delicious and healthy bread, and good food, to all Filipinos for a quarter of a century.

Here's the foods we ordered for our lunch:

My order: The Sandwich - Teriyaki Sandwich 

My mom's choice: The Sandwich - Clubhouse Sandwich
My dad's choice: The Entree - Grilled Chicken with Mango Salsa

 My sister's favorite dish: The Pasta - Fettucini Alla Carbonara

Our French Baker luncheon has been greatly a delectable experience.

Eat good food and Live in style, everyday!

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this very informative and entertaining content. Hope you could visit our bakeshop in manila soon. 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Gathering for the Launching of the Pinoy Grand Dinner Buffet at KISH MISH

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

Food Delivery in Doha, Qatar - CHILI'S