Skip to main content

Cafe Chronicles: Bo's Coffee

From among the array of local coffee shops in the Philippines, Bo's Coffee comes first in my list.



This particular branch of the coffee shop is in Star Mall Minglanilla, Cebu.  The place is indeed cozy, perfect for chitchat with bff's, browsing the world wide web (as wifi connection is available), reading your favorite Nicholas Sparks novel and coffee date with your "partner-in-crime".

Hot latte and my all-time favorite CHOCOLATE CHIP froccino.  I have never tasted other flavors of their frappes, only Chocolate Chip, I am simply loyal (very seldom being experimental), like that.

I tasted their brownies too.



This is what I wore on our coffee date at Bo's Coffee on a weekend, see HERE for more of it.

Is Bo's Coffee, your favorite too?  Share your stories.


Let's drink coffee, and Live in style, everyday!

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this very informative content. Hope you could visit the best cafe in manila soon. 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Gathering for the Launching of the Pinoy Grand Dinner Buffet at KISH MISH

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

Tea and Coffee Brewer from THE BREW COMPANY QATAR