Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate in Bangkok, Thailand - MISTER DONUT

I have always been talking volubly and persistently about how tasty and perfectly delectable MISTER DONUT is from Bangkok, Thailand.  You can visit my January 2014 Bangkok travel post here and another post from my other blog here to know more about my mumbo jumbo over these doughnuts.


Finally, I have the best chance now to dedicate a post for MISTER DONUT in Bangkok, Thailand.  This particular kiosk of Mister Donut is located at the lower ground floor of Terminal 21 mall.




This was the box of donuts that we took away and brought back to Wendy Guest House for late night snacks.

Be sure to have a taste of MISTER DONUT on your next visit / vacation in Bangkok, Thailand.  I am oh so sure that you will never regret on your first bite of the doughnuts and you might give me two-thumbs up for my recommendation.

Travel, Eat good food and Live in style, everyday!



Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

BakeShops in Bohol

Food Quest: The Search for the Hottest Instant Noodles (made in Asia) from the Supermarkets in Cebu City

Tea and Coffee Brewer from THE BREW COMPANY QATAR