Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate - Santa Fe Steak House @ Bangkok

This is still Day 2 of our October 2014 Bangkok trip.

After the meet and greet with Weir Sukollawat Kanaros at Don Mueang International Airport, we headed back to Siam area to have our lunch.  On our search, we ended up dining at SANTA FE STEAK HOUSE.



Since we were starving in search of my preferred restaurant, we decided to order for the combo meals from their menu.  The combo included a soup, a salad, the main course and a drink.

the Spinach soup - rating: 10/10 
Unbelievably delectable.  It was my first time to taste spinach in a soup and it made me believed and realized why Popeye loved this vegetable.

the green salad - rating: 8/10


I forgot if this was pork or chicken, but this was my main course.  No rice this time, just mashed potato for my carbohydrates supply. Rating: 8/10


This was what my forever travel buddy ordered and he rated his main course with 9 of 10.

Seeing this receipt, our luncheon was a well-spent Baht. Overall rating was 8 of 10, the food was a-ok, as well as the ambiance of the restaurant and the staff were great too.

Santa Fe Steak House is located at 4, 4 / 1-2, Central World, 3rd Floor, Rajdamri Road, Pathumwan, Khet Pathumwan, Bangkok, 10330, Thailand


Travel, Eat good food and Live in style, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Something Korean + Japanese in Doha, Qatar - LITTLE YEE HWA RESTAURANT

Little Thailand in Doha, Qatar - AMJAD THAI SNACK RESTAURANT

My First Tea Party Ever: TEA LEAVES & THYME in Woodstock, Georgia, U.S.A.