Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate - Parilya

The family headed to PARILYA for lunch one fine Saturday.  It was our first time to dine there and I was a bit excited to see, and taste, what's in store for us at this seaside restaurant.
PARILYA is the new addition to the Laguna group of restaurants. The new restaurant showcase Filipino-Cebuano dishes and delicacies and offers indoor and alfresco dining.



HALAAN SOUP was our choice of soup, my forever travel buddy ordered for this - rating: 8 of 10

White steamed rice packed in banana leaf , serving size was indeed good and enough for one person


Recipes with chinese noodles the main ingredient is my dad's ultimate favorite, either cooked as pancit canton, pancit guisado, bam-i, he loves all of these.  We ordered PANCIT CANTON - rating: 7 of 10

SINUGLAW is always one of the best choices as an appetizer - rating: 8 of 10.

First main dish we ordered was especially requested by our niece, the PARILYA LECHON.

The roasted pork skin is crispy, but overall taste is quite not my type.  The PARILYA LECHON reminded me of Bangkok, Thailand's roasted pork, as posted HERE. Rating: 6 of 10.

Another main dish was the PARILYA SEAFOOD PLATTER! I love seafoods, but not much for crabs as I am oftentimes having allergic attacks because of it.

Rating 7 of 10 - taste is just the regular one, nothing much special, and the price is quite high as I expected.


Worn this heart print dress for the lunch in Parilya, see more HERE.

PARILYA is located at Il Corso at the Sourth Road Properties (SRP).  
Opens daily from 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 p,m.

Eat good food and Live in style, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Something Korean + Japanese in Doha, Qatar - LITTLE YEE HWA RESTAURANT

My First Tea Party Ever: TEA LEAVES & THYME in Woodstock, Georgia, U.S.A.

Little Thailand in Doha, Qatar - AMJAD THAI SNACK RESTAURANT