Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate - Chowking

One of the many fast foods chains that is truly Filipino owned is CHOWKING.

Chowking is a Philippine-based chain that pioneered the Asian quick-service restaurant concept in the Philippines. The concept combines a Western fast food service style with Chinese food.

 Next to Jollibee, my mom prefers Chowking for easy-breezy meals.  Here's what we ordered:

 Rice Meal: CHINESE STYLE FRIED CHICKEN LAURIAT with drink
Content: Fried chicken, rice, pancit canton, pork siomai, chicharap and buchi
 Rice Meal with drink for the price of Php 183.00 is worth it.  My rating for the food - 7 of 10.  I love the crispiness of the broasted chicken, and the taste too.  However, the noodle (pancit canton) is that palatable.
 Another of my favorite Side Dish in Chowking (next to CHICHARAP) is the KANKONG WITH BAGOONG.  One order costs Php 43.00 and my rating is 9 of 10.

 This was my order. 
Rice Meal - CHINESE STYLE FRIED CHICKEN MEAL with drink
Content: Fried chicken, rice and chicharap
 Rice Meal: PORK SIOMAI CHAO FAN
This is my forever food buddy's favorite.  My personal rating is 7 of 10.

My mom loves HALO-HALO, and so do I.  But my forever food buddy, always loves to try what's new in the menu, so he opted for the latest version of Chowking halo-halo.

  Dessert: MILKY HALO-HALO
My personal rating: 7 of 10, but the leche flan is always a 10!


This particular branch of Chowking is located at Gaisano Country Mall, Camp Lapu-Lapu Road, Cebu City.


Eat good food and Live in style, everyday!


Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Something Korean + Japanese in Doha, Qatar - LITTLE YEE HWA RESTAURANT

Food Quest: The Search for the Hottest Instant Noodles (made in Asia) from the Supermarkets in Cebu City

Cafe Chronicles: Figaro