Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate - Brique Modern Kitchen

The first time I have dined at BRIQUE Modern Kithcen, I promised to be back and take my family with me.  And so, I did. I went there again, twice, with my family for  happy and healthy dining for lunch and then another time for dinner.  I did not break my promise.  

 BRIQUE is quite a relatively new fine dining restaurant in Cebu City and is situated alongside Chika-An Sa Cebu Restaurant in Lahug, Cebu City.

 There's more to love at BRIQUE Modern Kitchen, not to mention the interior designing which speaks minimalism at its fineness.  And actual bricks were a part of the interior design too.

 My forever food buddy, who is a caffeine junkie, ordered first for his cup of coffee while waiting for our food.

 Salads, either vegetables or fruits are my parents' favorites, and so has become mine too.  My forever food buddy loves anything green and healthy too.



These were the foods that we ordered:

PASTA: SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE - my rating was 7 of 10


 SALAD 1: SOUTH COAST SALAD - my rating was 10 of 10


 SALAD 2: CLASSIC CAESAR - my rating was 9 of 10 ( I am not really a fan of Caesar salad)

 MAIN COURSE 1: BRIQUE CHOPS - my rating was 8 of 10

 A closer look of the famous BRIQUE CHOPS (pork chops)

 MAIN COURSE 2: PORK BELLY - my rating was 8 of 10


 MAIN COURSE 3: FISH PROVENCAL - my rating was 10 of 10


BEVERAGE - FROZEN ICED TEA for my drinks.

My overall rating: food + ambiance + service = 9 of 10. 

BRIQUE Modern Kitchen is located at Salinas Drive, Cebu City, Philippines.

Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Gathering for the Launching of the Pinoy Grand Dinner Buffet at KISH MISH

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

Tea and Coffee Brewer from THE BREW COMPANY QATAR