Skip to main content

Cafe Chronicles : Kelli Ole Kaffee

Next stop for our cafe hunt in Cebu City: 
KELLI OLE KAFFEE.



Our order is always a yin and yang - hot for my forever food buddy and cold for me.

 Since I was more of hungry than thirsty, I ordered for Spaghetti Carbonara which costs Php 135.00 .  My rating for this pasta - 7 of 10


 Cafe Mocha which costs PHp 120.00 was my forever food buddy's choice.

And my choice of frappucino was a Coffee Crumble since there was no chocolate or java chip on the menu.  This costs PHp 145.00.  My rating 6 of 10.

 The cafe was not that spacious but since it was less peopled so it seemed okey.

All photos were taken using iPhone 4s.


See you on my next cafe adventures!

KELLI OLE KAFFEE is located at Guadalupe Grove, V. Rama Avenue, Guadalupe, Cebu
Contact No. 032 2605427

Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Something Korean + Japanese in Doha, Qatar - LITTLE YEE HWA RESTAURANT

My First Tea Party Ever: TEA LEAVES & THYME in Woodstock, Georgia, U.S.A.

Little Thailand in Doha, Qatar - AMJAD THAI SNACK RESTAURANT