Skip to main content

BakeShops in Bohol

Bohol is another island in the Philippines where I frequent visiting since it is my parents' hometown.  And on our last visit there, see also HERE, I had the best chance to taste the yummy treats from different bread shops that are uniquely Bohol.

 First stop, OUR DELI BREAD.

 Our Deli Bread is a chain bakeshop that can only be found in Bohol.  There are several branches, strategically located in various urbanized municipalities in Bohol like Tubigon, Sagbayan, Valencia, Tagbilaran City and a lot more to mention.


 I love how the bread shop daintily displayed their goodies.  Well-organized and clean.

 Aside from buying the famous morning bread of the Philippines, we call Pandesal, we took home this cute Gingerbread and my favorite Yoyo bread.  
My ratings for the gingerbread is 7 of 10, and for the Yoyo bread is 8 of 10.

 Next stop is JM FANNY'S BAKESHOP located in Tagbilaran City, Bohol.
f.y.i - Tagbilaran City is the only city and the capital of Bohol province.

 Fanny's Bakeshop is another only-in-Bohol food establishment discovery.
The bake shop is also specialty store slash pasalubong center.




JM Fanny's Bakeshop is located at G/F Galleria Luisa, Celestino Galleres St.  Opens daily from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.  For orders and reservations you can contact 0929-729-7454.

 We took home a box of Special torta for our relatives in my parents' home town.   
My rating for the torta is 7 of 10.  It was tasty but not as special as I imagined it.


Travel and Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

CC Popcorn for a Premiere Night of Disney's & Pixar's COCO by Novo Cinemas at the Mall of Qatar

Little Thailand in Doha, Qatar - AMJAD THAI SNACK RESTAURANT

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal