Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate - Fuzion Gourmet

A dinner date with my forever food and travel buddy at a restaurant located uptown of Cebu City, completed our Friday night.  The restaurant is FUZION GOURMET.



The restaurant was unpeopled of customers.  The ambiance was rather romantic as most of the areas were dimly lighted, which I am not appreciative with such kind of interior illumination when I am dining.




 SALAD
- Salad Nicoise with Seared Tuna - (Php 195.00)
a French classic, served with sloves of seared tuna, olives, potatoes, sliced boiled eggs with mixed lettuce
My rating is 7 of 10
Since I am a raw salad-buff now, I was delighted with every bite of this mix.


 SOUP
- Minestrone - (Php 135.00)
a famous Italian vegetable soup topped with tapenade in crotons
My rating: 7 of 10


Rice is always a staple in every meal eaten by Filipinos.


SMALL BITES (Appetizer)
- Spicy Shrimp - (Php 85.00)
My rating is 8 of 10, I was amazed as to how big the serving size was.  The dish tasted marginally piquant and expectedly flavorsome.


ENTREE
- Grilled Lamb Chops - (Php 365.00)
Lamb chops served with tomato couscous grain and tzazila with cucumbe and herb
This was actually my forever food buddy's order, but as usual, I will always have a bite of other people's (family) food.  My rating is 6 of 10 ( I am not a fan of lamb)


DRINKS 
- Ripe Mango Shake -
My rating is 9 of 10.  Mango shake is a never-fading choice of beverage.

My overall rating: food + ambiance + service = 7 of 10

FUZION GOURMET 
Address: Unit 101-102 Mango Square Mall, Juana Osmeña St, Cebu City, Cebu
Photos taken using iPhone 4s


Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

BakeShops in Bohol

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

Food Quest: The Search for the Hottest Instant Noodles (made in Asia) from the Supermarkets in Cebu City