Skip to main content

Cafe Chronicles: Tazza Cafe and Patissiere

 Another discovery I made together with my forever food buddy - a creatively concocted cafe in the city!  

The quote on the wall greets you upon entry to the cafe, plus the photos of the scrumptious dishes.


 This artsy, comic-inspired interior is the reason of this cafe trip.  I was scrolling over at Instragram and saw this saturated illustration.  I asked the owner of the photo (who also happened to be a blogger from Cebu) and she politely disclosed to me the location - TAZZA CAFE AND PATISSIERE.

 A hot tea, a salad, and a dessert was our choice of food to fill the not-so-hungry stomach.




 The cafe is indeed one good place to unwind after a whole day of sedentary work at the office.

 Felt so elated upon ogling at these saccharine treats!

 Caffeine, keeps me going.  Does it work for you too? (I think it does yo all!)

 I am recommending this brownie ice-cream cake, to those who love the surprise brought about by a "Lava" cake, this may be the one you have been looking for!  What I love about this dessert is the taste of the brownie! So far, what I can remember was extreme gustatory satisfaction.

 I love this Caesar salad.  Nothing really special, but I love the taste.

 A mug of hot tea for my forever food buddy.

 My overall rating for the cafe: 10 of 10.  Wow, am I being too generous this time?  But I truly believe that the cafe deserves such rating.  Kudos to the owner and the people working behind the conceptualization  (food offering and interior designing) of the cafe.


Tazza Cafe and Patissiere is located at the Ground Floor of Tsai Hotel, Wilson Street, Camp Lapu-Lapu Cebu City.  The cafe opens on Tuesdays - Sundays 2:30 pm - 10:00 pm


Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Something Korean + Japanese in Doha, Qatar - LITTLE YEE HWA RESTAURANT

My First Tea Party Ever: TEA LEAVES & THYME in Woodstock, Georgia, U.S.A.

Little Thailand in Doha, Qatar - AMJAD THAI SNACK RESTAURANT