Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate in Hong Kong - The Spaghetti House

Few years back, during a family vacation in Hong Kong, we attempted to have lunch at this pasta house, but did not pursue. Finally, I have the chance to dine at The Spaghetti House during a business trip in Hong Kong.

I am to begin this post with my overall rating of the restaurant: 8 of 10. The ambiance is A-Ok, the services of the staff were good as well, the food (presentation, serving, taste) was not a problem at all.  But I think, the 2 missed points are due to the pricing of the dishes.  

Below are photos of the foods that we ordered.  But unfortunately I was not able to take down the correct names of these dishes.  ('Was to hungry to take snapshots and taste everything that was served on the table).

- Salad -

- Soup with bread -

The Spaghetti House is a relatively old restaurant which initially opened in the late 1970's - 1979 in exact, by an Australian and British individuals.

- A seafood fettuccine -

- another pasta -

- a glass of iced Coca-Cola was our choice of beverage -


This particular branch of The Spaghetti House is located at Shop G20, Citygate outlets, Tung Chung, Lantau Island, Hong Kong


Travel, and Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

BakeShops in Bohol

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

Food Quest: The Search for the Hottest Instant Noodles (made in Asia) from the Supermarkets in Cebu City