Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate - Boosog - Revisited

BOOSOG the umpteenth time around.


Boosog Restaurant is a homegrown Cebuano restaurant specializing in authentic Filipino and lutong bahay dishes at unbeatable prices.

UTAN BISAYA PLAIN
This vegetable soup, which is truly Filipino and Visayan, is my parents' favorite.  So, everytime we dine in a Filipino restaurant and this kind of recipe is offered in the menu, this is always the default choice of soup 

My rating for Boosog's Utan Bisaya Plain (they call this plain since they also offered ginataan -with coconut milk) is 9 of 10.

BAKED SCALLOPS
This dish is one of my all-time favorite, any restaurants where I will be dining.
My rating for Boosog's Baked Scallop is 10 of 10.

PANCIT GUISADO
Another favorite dish of my parents', most especially my dad, is the pancit - any kind of cooking, as long as the main ingredient is pancit, they will love it.
My rating is 9 of 10 - the taste is absolutely our type - not salty and not bland too.

BICOL EXPRESS
It's more of veggies than meat, so my  rating is 6.5 of 10

SAGO AT GULAMAN - a Filipino drink

My rating for Boosog's Sago at Gulaman is 7.5 of 10.

GUYABANO SHAKE - my rating is 8 of 10 - fresh and healthy in one

FROZEN RED ICED TEA
My favorite drink in Boosog!

My overall rating - food and drinks + ambiance + services + price = 8 of 10

Mode of Payment: Cash and Credit Card

This particular branch of BOOSOG is located near Baseline, Juana Osmena Street, Cebu City, Philippines

The original and first branch of BOOSOG is located at The Gallery in Golam Drive, Pope John Paul II Avenue, Kasambagan, Cebu City, Philippines.

You can also click the link HERE for my other blog post on BOOSOG.

Eat good food, everyday!
Boosog Lasang Pinoy Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

  1. 3 Researches SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Belly Fat.

    This means that you actually kill fat by eating Coconut Fat (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from big medicinal magazines are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Gathering for the Launching of the Pinoy Grand Dinner Buffet at KISH MISH

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

Tea and Coffee Brewer from THE BREW COMPANY QATAR