Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate - Crazy Crab

Going crazy with crabs - and prawns too - at CRAZY CRAB!


The restaurant was not roomy and not well-lighted, but it was already peopled when we entered- mostly Koreans.  With that observation, it meant that the eating place was worth a try.


The live crabs that were place inside a small aquarium near the entrance of the restaurant.


The foods that we ordered as captured below:


CRAB AND CORN SOUP

 BAKED BUTTERED GARLIC PRAWN

HOT AND SPICY CRAB

I am basically allergic to foods rich in histamines and the number 1 food to avoid is crab. 

 Though I have eaten crabs before, which always gives me itch (even with small bites, and when I risked more, rashes, stomach pains and difficulty in breathing were experienced); 
I always allow myself to take risks some times.  And that day when we entered Crazy Crab restaurant was one of those challenging days I had to face.

 As foodie warriors, we need eating utensils to feed the hungry stomach.  These were the eating "props" that were served to successfully eat the crab.

 I was honestly quite dismayed with the taste.  Maybe because my expectation was high.  The taste of the CRAB AND CORN soup was nothing really memorable.  My rating is 6 of 10.

 The unexpectedly yummy shrimps at different mouthwatering angles.  I highly recommend this BAKED BUTTERED GARLIC PRAWN dish.

If I can rate this dish beyond ten (my rating =10 of 10), I will give it a 100 score.

 The HOT AND SPICY CRAB at different angles.

 I am not a lover of crab but I am giving a generous rating for this dish = 8 of 10.  The sauce was delish and the spiciness was very close to perfection.

 Obviously, the mode of payment is CASH only.


My overall rating: 
Food + Ambiance + Services + Price = 8.5 of 10 
- mainly because of the foods, again, especially the prawns!


CRAZY CRAB is located at:
GF, Gaisano Country Mall, Gov. M. Cuenco Ave, Apas, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu

Opens: 11 am - 8 pm


photos taken using iPhone4s

Eat good food everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Something Korean + Japanese in Doha, Qatar - LITTLE YEE HWA RESTAURANT

My First Tea Party Ever: TEA LEAVES & THYME in Woodstock, Georgia, U.S.A.

Little Thailand in Doha, Qatar - AMJAD THAI SNACK RESTAURANT