Skip to main content

Something Japanese: Cebu Sumibi Yakiniku Tajimaya

I love Japanese food, and Cebu Sumibi Yakiniku Tajimaya is the new addition to my list of Japanese restaurants.




  the traditional MISO SOUP

 Oh, how I love Japanese steamed white rice.

 Grilled Salmon

A slight touch of Belgian (believed to be the origin of French fries) in the Japanese restaurant.


My overall rating for the restaurant: food + ambiance + service = 6.8 of 10.


Cebu Sumibi Yakiniku Tajimaya is located at  Block A G/F Mactan Marina Mall MEPZ 1, Lapu-lapu City.


Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Something Korean + Japanese in Doha, Qatar - LITTLE YEE HWA RESTAURANT

My First Tea Party Ever: TEA LEAVES & THYME in Woodstock, Georgia, U.S.A.

Little Thailand in Doha, Qatar - AMJAD THAI SNACK RESTAURANT