Skip to main content

Sweets Moment: A La Mode

Warm brownies and ice cream on cup and topped with sprinkles of sweets, who wouldn't like that?






They also have a green tea (matcha) flavored brownie.  The green tea flavor is in trend now in the food industry, thanks to the Japanese.


My choice is a no-brainer.  I am a lover of chocolate, even though my mom totally dislikes my preference.

The price was more affordable that its taste (in my opinion).  I was surprised that it did taste better than my expectation.


My rating for A La Mode's brownie in a cup is 8 of 10.

This particular kiosk of A LA MODE is located at Park Mall, A1 Ouano Avenue, Mandaue City, 6014 Cebu



Photos taken using Samsung Duos phone.

Eat good food, everyday!


Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Gathering for the Launching of the Pinoy Grand Dinner Buffet at KISH MISH

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

Tea and Coffee Brewer from THE BREW COMPANY QATAR