Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate - Merienda at Laguna Garden Cafe

One of the restaurants that my parents and I love to have our merienda (snacks) is Laguna Garden Cafe.


We love snacking at Laguna Garden Cafe because they served Filipino merienda foods all day that deserves flashing those thumbs-up.


The puto (sticky rice) + mangga (ripe mango fruit) + tsokolate (chocolate drink) is usually a staple combination for breakfast but at Cafe Laguna you can always order and it eat anytime of the day.


F.Y.I.
What is Merienda?
Merienda is a light meal in Southern Europe, particularly Spain, Portugal, Italy, Slovenia and Croatia, as well as Hispanic America and the Philippines. Wikipedia


My favorite snack, and I even order it sometimes for dinner or lunch, is the DINUGUAN AT PUTO.  My rating for this food combo is a perfect 10!  
I love the consistency and especially the taste of their DINUGUAN.  We always tend to order additional PUTO PUTI because of the deletable taste of the dinuguan.



To complete the Filipino merianda, I ordered for GUINUMIS to quench my thirst.



My overall rating: foods + ambiance + services + value for money = 9 of 10

Laguna Garden Cafe is located at The Terraces Cebu Businees Park, Ayala Center, Cebu City, Philippines
T: (+63 32) 233.8600
F: (+63 32) 233.8602
E: lgc@cafelaguna.com
www.cafelaguna.com



Photos taken using Samsung S Duos cell phone.

Eat good food, every day!


Laguna Garden Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

Tea and Coffee Brewer from THE BREW COMPANY QATAR

BakeShops in Bohol