Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate - P.H.A.T. PHO

P.H.A.T. PHO is one of my new favorite restaurants now.  I did not imagine myself loving Vietnamese food, but I admit I am so into P.H.A.T. PHO's spicy noodles and satay.



  My new favorite noodles from P.H.A.T. PHO!

 Bun Bo Hue - a mix of sour, spicy noodles!

 I am giving a perfect 10 for this Vietnamese noodle soup.  This is actually a best seller noodles in P.H.A.T. PHO.




 Chicken Satay - 3 pieces, I am giving it another perfect 10.  



Another soup that we tasted was the Special Pho Noodles.  Love the taste even though it was not spicy.  My rating is 8.5 of 10.


One of Vietnamese cuisine's signature dish is the Rice Paper Roll or the Goi Cuon in Vietnamese language.  We opted for the Slow Roasted Pork Roll  and my rating is 7 of 10 since it was my first time tasting it and my taste buds were quite astonished.


 I have been to Phat Pho for about 4 times and I still order and eat the same kind of noodles and chicken satay.  That is how I am when it comes to food.  I am seldom experimental.  I only eat most of the time those kind of foods that my taste buds highly prefers for a gustatory experience.


While I opted for cold water to quench my thirst, my forever food buddy went for Vietnamese coffee.  I love how it was served, see the transformation of the coffee drink from the photos above and below.


This particular branch of P.H.A.T. PHO is located at GF , Robinsons Cybergate, Don Gil Garcia Street , 6000 Cebu City , Cebu

My overall rating for the restaurant (food [that I frequently eat ]+ ambiance + services + value for money) = 10 of 10.

Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

Post a Comment

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Food Delivery in Doha, Qatar - CHILI'S

Social Media Gathering for the Launching of the Pinoy Grand Dinner Buffet at KISH MISH

A Must-Try Restaurant in Davao City, Philippines - BONDI AND BOURKE