Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate - Rica's at The Henry Hotel Cebu

A weekend with the family is not complete without having to dine at any restaurants in the city.  I scouted for some place where we have not dined out yet.  My choice, and so it became theirs too, was Rica's Restaurant at The Henry Hotel in Cebu City.




Below are photos of the foods that we ordered for snacks and sort of early dinner.  I failed to take note again of the foods that we ate, please bear with the photos.

Salad:
 - MIXED GREEN SALAD -


White Thin Pizza:
- FOUR CHEESE PIZZA -

another White Thin Pizza


Starter:
 - SPICY CHICKEN WINGS -


- FRESH FRUIT SHAKE -


  - ICED TEA -

Dessert:
- MONKEY BUSINESS -
Banana, Nutella, choco sauce on ice cream


Rica’s Restaurant at The Henry Hotel Cebu 
Address/Location: 1 Paseo Saturnino, Maria Luisa Road, Banilad, Cebu City 
Contact Number: +63 32 5208877 (Cebu) | +63 917 3050737 (Mobile)


My overall rating (food + ambiance + services + value of money ) = 8 of 10.

We actually dined alfresco since the restaurant was booked for birthday party.  The  pool captured below was our view.


Eat good food and Live in style, everyday!


Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

Tea and Coffee Brewer from THE BREW COMPANY QATAR

BakeShops in Bohol