Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate - Yakski Barbeque

Oh my barbeque!

YAKSKI BARBEQUE is now one great spot for yummy grilled goodies.


Grilled foods are one of the best.  I hope most of you agree.  Anything grilled is always mouthwatering.


But what is the secret to success of YAKSKI BARBECUE that they have even bagged the award from SunStar at 2014's Best Barbecue of Cebu?  




I bet the secret is because of their uniquely blended and tasty condiment which you can choose between original (non-spicy) and spicy.  It is noteworthy of saying that the marinade they used on the pork and all else-on-stick made their foods irresistibly appetizing. 


CHICKEN LIVER AND GIZZARD

PORK BARBEQUE - LARGE



CHORIZO




Eat good food, everyday!
Yakski Barbeque Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Something Korean + Japanese in Doha, Qatar - LITTLE YEE HWA RESTAURANT

Little Thailand in Doha, Qatar - AMJAD THAI SNACK RESTAURANT

My First Tea Party Ever: TEA LEAVES & THYME in Woodstock, Georgia, U.S.A.