Skip to main content

Cafe Chronicles: SLT Cafe

A cafe inside a supermarket? A clever idea!


Yes, Sweet Little Things Cafe, more known as SLT Cafe has one of its branches situated inside a grocery store.  This particular branch of SLT Cafe is located at the Ground Floor, Fooda Saversmart, F. Cabahug Street, Mabolo, Cebu City. 


And these were the goodies that we ordered:


Brownie Ala Mode 
My rating: 8 of 10


Blue Berry Crumble Cupcake
My rating: 6 of 10


Frost Coffee Mocha
My rating: 7 of 10




My overall rating: food + ambiance + service + value for money = 6.5 of 10. 

The sweets are okey (meaning, they tasted "just right" / "so-so")  but the ambiance is not as comfy compared to those typical cafes.



Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Gathering for the Launching of the Pinoy Grand Dinner Buffet at KISH MISH

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

Tea and Coffee Brewer from THE BREW COMPANY QATAR