Skip to main content

Something Korean in Cebu City, Philippines: BON CHON (Delivery / Dine-In)

The first time I had a taste of BON CHON was quite adverse.  I never thought I would crave for their foods, but now I am hooked most especially to the addition of BIBIMBOWL FIERY SPICE CHICKEN in their menu!

To get a taste of Bon Chon's foods, you can either go to their physical store and eat-in or go online and opt for their delivery services which is NOT FREE of charge.

D E L I V E R Y

Everytime I open the BIBIMBOWL FIERY SPICE CHICKEN, I smell happiness.

This is how they package their foods: Left is a box of FISH AND FRIES;  Right side is the plastic bowl for the a la carte BIBIMBOWL.

 Chicken + Veggies + Rice = COMPLETE MEAL.

I love also their FISH and FRIES set especially the SPICY flavor.  But during this delivery I opted for the SOY GARLIC flavor as my BIBIMBOWL was already spicy.

Food Rating for FISH and FRIES Soy Garlic: 8 of 10 since I am more for the spicy one.


D I N E - I N

 When I had the chance to eat alone at the mall, I directly headed to BON CHON and ordered my new favorite, BIBIMBOWL FIERY SPICE CHICKEN. 

 This time I selected the meal set which comes with a drink (iced tea) and Chap
Chae (korean glass noddle soup with beef and veggies) which only costs Php 155.00

 Food Rating: Taste + Serving Size + Set Contents + Price = 9 of 10, 
because I wish for even just 1 more piece of chicken.

When you mix everything in the bowl, as instructed "Mix before you eat", this how your food will look like, see photo below.  

BON CHON is located at SM City Cebu , SM Seaside City and Ayala Center Cebu.


Eat good food, everyday!

BonChon Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Something Korean + Japanese in Doha, Qatar - LITTLE YEE HWA RESTAURANT

Food Quest: The Search for the Hottest Instant Noodles (made in Asia) from the Supermarkets in Cebu City

My First Tea Party Ever: TEA LEAVES & THYME in Woodstock, Georgia, U.S.A.