Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate in Buena Park, California, U.S.A. - AMBER WAVES

The very first breakfast I have had in the United States of America was at AMBER WAVES.


Our hotel reservation at Knott's Berry Farm Hotel, in Anaheim, Orange County, California was EXclusive of breakfast.


Since it was Day 1 of our week-long stay in the state, with no transportation support yet, and with hungry, growling stomachs, we opted to try the restaurant within the premises of the hotel.  We headed to AMBER WAVES.


It was a buffet breakfast which costs 15 USD per person.  The buffet table had just ample food selections which started off with the Pastries.

 Then the fresh fruits lined up next.

 Scrambled Eggs!

 Unlimited Bacon!

 Toasted Bread = Yum!
And here's a photo of what was inside my plate.


I sort of expected for Rice, but I was hit by reality back then that we were already in America, and Rice is not their staple food.

Below is a photo of what I wore that day, jeans, jacket and a comfy loafer for a whole day of strolling  and shopping outside Anaheim.


My ratings:
Restaurant Concept = 10 of 10
Menu Options  = 6 of 10
Food Serving Size = 15 of 10 ( i love unlimited food)
Food Taste = of 10
Restaurant Lay-Out and Interior Designing = 7 of 10
Restaurant Lighting = 7 of 10
Ambiance = 7 of 10
Services of Staff = 9 of 10
Money Value = 6.5 of 10


OVERALL RATING = 75.6% Recommended


AMBER WAVES is located at Knott's Berry Farm, 7675 Crescent Ave, Buena Park, CA 90620, USA

Photos taken using Samsung S Duos cellphone.

Travel and Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

CC Popcorn for a Premiere Night of Disney's & Pixar's COCO by Novo Cinemas at the Mall of Qatar

Tea and Coffee Brewer from THE BREW COMPANY QATAR