Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate in Anaheim, California, U.S.A. - DENNY'S

The word DINER is common in America as there exists a number small fast-food restaurants (this basically defines the word) across the states of the country.

One famous diner chain of the country is DENNY'S!


It was dinnertime when we headed to the diner.  Rice, rice, rice was all in my head on our way to Denny's.


And so I ordered for the ALASKA SALMON, because I do love salmon, as influenced by my forever food buddy... and because this dish is served with Whole Grain RICE!


From the insight we have collected after our meal at IHOP, see my blog post here, my officemate and I decided again to share the plate on whatever we opted to order.


Her choice was the SIRLOIN STEAK, not rice, just the potato strips.


My ratings:
Restaurant Concept = 8 of 10
Menu Options  = 8 of 10
Food Serving Size = 10 of 10
(one order can be shared for two or even three small appetites)
Overall Food Taste = 9 of 10
(it was my first time to taste whole grain rice, and I loved it!)
Restaurant Lay-Out and Interior Designing = 7 of 10
Restaurant Lighting = 7 of 10 
Ambiance = 6 of 10
Services of Staff = 10 of 10
Money Value = 8 of 10

OVERALL RATING = 81% Recommended


This particular branch of Denny's is located at 1610 S Harbor Blvd Anaheim Ca, 92802
Opens 24 hours, 7 days a week

Photos taken using Samsung S Duos cellphone

Travel, and Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Something Korean + Japanese in Doha, Qatar - LITTLE YEE HWA RESTAURANT

Food Quest: The Search for the Hottest Instant Noodles (made in Asia) from the Supermarkets in Cebu City

Cafe Chronicles: Figaro