Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate in Anaheim, California, U.S.A. - MCDONALD'S - part 2

On our fourth day in California, we went back again to Mickey-D's in Anaheim, which is situated a few blocks away from the Anaheim Convention Center, for our breakfast.

Day 3 of the EXPO


Though I have this stick-to-itivness attitude when it comes to liking foods in certain eateries, but that morning, I decided to try another kind (though still with Mexican taste) of breakfast meal - the McBURRITO Breakfast!


I went for iced coffee since I badly needed a large dose of caffeine to keep me up and alert that day.  What I loved in this meal was the mixed berry yogurt!  My food rating = 9 of 10!


See my previous McDonald's post HERE.


Photos taken using Samsung S Duos cellphone.


Travel and Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Gathering for the Launching of the Pinoy Grand Dinner Buffet at KISH MISH

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

Tea and Coffee Brewer from THE BREW COMPANY QATAR