Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate in Camarillo, California, U.S.A. - Charley's Philly Steaks

The very first American shopping outlet I have visited during my U.S.A. travel few months ago, was CAMARILLO Premium Outlets in Camarillo, California.


After several hours of store-hopping in the outlet compound, we decided to have lunch at their food court.  And I opted for CHARLEY's PHILLY STEAKS among the other food shop options.


CHARLEY'S PHILLY STEAKS is a counter-service chain offering a Philly-style of cheesesteaks, loaded fries and lemonades.




I was not able to take note the exact names of my orders, but I sure did order for the loaded gourmet fries, cheesesteak and ice-cold lemonade!



My ratings:
Food Court Concept = 9 of 10
Food Shop Options at the Food Court = 5 of 10
Menu Options of Selected Food Shop = 7 of 10
Food Serving Size = 10 of 10 (American regular size is equivalent to Large in the Phils.)
Food Taste = 9 of 10
Ambiance = 8 of 10
Services of Staff of Selected Food Shop = 10 of 10



This particular branch of CHARLEY"S PHILLY STEAKS is located at the Food Court of Camarillo Premium Outlets, 740 Ventura Blvd Ste FC2, Camarillo, CA 93010
Opens Daily from 10am - 9pm

Comments

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Food Bloggers Event at the LORD OF THE WINGS, the Fellowship of the Queens

A Taste of Tunisia in Doha, Qatar - SIDI BOU SAID RESTAURANT

A Must-Try Restaurant in Davao City, Philippines - BONDI AND BOURKE