Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate in Cebu City, Philippines - KENNY ROGERS ROASTERS

Hi.  This post is a throwback from five months ago.  This restaurant has been long existent at the two major malls in Cebu City but it was only December last year when my parents and I decided to have lunch and taste the "deliciously healthy" foods at KENNY ROGERS ROASTERS.


A brief background of the success story of KENNY ROGERS ROASTERS:

The first Kenny Rogers restaurant was opened in coral spring, Florida in August of 1991.

Till today, the company continued to emphasize freshly made products and its rotisserie roasted chicken as family and individual meals.

Internationally, Kenny Rogers ROASTERS has expanded to various countries around the world and has restaurants in Malaysia, Singapore, China, Indonesia, Brunei, Philipines and very soon in Qatar.

The Kenny Rogers ROASTERS' roaster concept was first introduced in 1991 by John Y. Brown, Governor of the state of Kentucky who was also one of the original developers of Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Brown teamed up with his musician friend Kenny Rogers. Both men were drawn to the idea of serving home-style family foods.

In April 2008, Berjaya Corp Bhd (BCorp) wholly owned subsidiary of ROASTERS Asia Pacific and master franchise for Kenny Rogers ROASTERS fully acquired the chain's parent, US-based Nathan's Famous Inc.



This counter greeted us upon entry of the restaurant.  Simple, clean, straightforward but the kitchen remained undisclosed.


Our meal choices were from the KENNY'S HEALTHY MEAL section of the menu.


A separate plate of fresh greens, tomatoes, olive and cheese was ordered by my mom as she and my dad love eating healthful and fresh veggie salads.


My dad's choice: LOW CALORIE MEAL - mainly because he prefers now anything with Fish!


My mom's choice: HIGH PROTEIN MEAL, because she likes chicken, but dislikes tuna. So the tuna flew out to my dad's plate.


My choice: CLASSIC HEALTHY PLATE - mainly because of the muffin! I shared the fruits with my parents.  Can you see I have no rice? My mom shared half of her rice to me. 


My Ratings:
Restaurant Concept = 10 of 10 
( deliciously healthy meals)
Menu Options = 9 of 10 
Food Serving Size = 8.5 of 10
Healthy Meal Concept = 10 of 10
Overall Food Taste = 8.5 of 10
 Lay-Out and Interior Designing = 8 of 10
Size of Restaurant = 9 of 10
Counter Lay-Out = 7 of 10
Restaurant Lighting = 8 of 10 
Ambiance = 9 of 10
Services of Staff = 9 of 10 
Money Value = 9 of 10 

OVERALL RATING = 87.5% Recommended
mainly because I love the deliciously, healthful foods!


This particular branch of KENNY ROGERS is located at the Third Floor, Ayala Center Cebu, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City


Photos taken using Samsung S Duos cellphone.


Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Gathering for the Launching of the Pinoy Grand Dinner Buffet at KISH MISH

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

Tea and Coffee Brewer from THE BREW COMPANY QATAR