Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate in San Francisco, California, U.S.A. - PEOPLES CAFE

One of the places we visited on our second day in San Francisco was the popular Haight-Ashbury district.


It was almost lunch time when we arrived at this famous tourist destination in San Francisco and from among the array of cafes and bistros, we opted for PEOPLES CAFE.


Peoples Cafe is a counter-serve cafe serving breakfast sandwiches, coffee, burgers & salads in a revamped space.


I was missing eating Vietnamese noodles since before I left for the US trip, I was at the verge of my cravings for the sumptuous noodles at Phat Pho restaurant in Cebu.

Look at the price of the Pho noodles, way too expensive than the mouthwatering Bun Bo Hue noodles at Phat Pho!




My Ratings:
Cafe Concept = 10 of 10
Menu Options = 8 of 10 
Food Serving Size = 9 of 10
Pho Noodles = 7 of 10
Overall Food Taste = 9 of 10
Cafe Lay-Out and Interior Designing = 8 of 10
Size of Cafe = 7 of 10
Counter Lay-Out = 8 of 10
Restaurant Lighting = 10 of 10 
(natural daylight was everywhere) 
Ambiance = 8 of 10
Services of Staff = 8 of 10 
Money Value = 8 of 10 

OVERALL RATING = 83.3% Recommended


Peoples Cafe is located at:
1419 Haight St, San Francisco, CA 94117, USA
Hours
Open today · 8AM–6PM



Travel and Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

CC Popcorn for a Premiere Night of Disney's & Pixar's COCO by Novo Cinemas at the Mall of Qatar

Tea and Coffee Brewer from THE BREW COMPANY QATAR