Skip to main content

What/Where I Ate: Royal Krua Thai

Blogging on restaurants and the good eats they serve was one of the context of this blog.  I'm reviving these series posts now since it has been awhile that I stopped sharing about what and where I have eaten to satisfy my gastronomic cravings.

ROYAL KRUA THAI RESTAURANT
SM City Cebu


My new fave: 
Salmon Skin with Green Mango Strips - it's SPICY!

Thai Paste Rice - spicy with Prawns

Thai Calamari

 Mixed Fruit Drink

Tom Yum Soup - authentic Thai 

Do remember to have a taste for authentic Thai cuisine at Royal Krua Thai in SM City.

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

Something Korean + Japanese in Doha, Qatar - LITTLE YEE HWA RESTAURANT

Food Quest: The Search for the Hottest Instant Noodles (made in Asia) from the Supermarkets in Cebu City

Cafe Chronicles: Figaro