Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate in Los Angeles, California, U.S.A. - THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY

The Cheesecake Factory has always been one dream restaurant.  Since few years back when my sister began blabbering about the yummiest cheesecake she have ever tasted from The Cheesecake Factory, I was wondering if I could also then agree with her if given the chance to have even just a bite of that famous and intriguing cheesecake.  When she returned from her U.S. trips, we accompanied her with her search in Cebu City for a cheesecake that might be at par or will have a much more better taste to that yummiest cheesecake she was craving.  Unfortunately, none of those challengers won.  The original cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory is still her number contender, her favorite.  The fact still remains that none of us at home could relate to her delicious stories of that one-of-a-kind cheesecake.


And when I travelled to the United States of America,  my officemate's aunt and her cousin invited us for a welcome dinner when we met them at Los Angeles and brought us to, guess where?, drumroll... THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY

My heartbeat was racing upon taking my first steps inside the dim-lighted restaurant.  I was elated to the thought that finally, I will have the ultimate chance to taste the yummiest cheesecake that my sister frequently remarked.

Below is the photo of the main dish I ordered for my dinner - FRESH GRILLED SALMON, because I love salmon.


Although not pictured, but my officemate's aunt did order for a slice of the original cheesecake, and each of us on the table had more than a bite of the bestseller item in the restaurant!  And my night was truly happily concluded.

Finally, I can agree to my sister that the original cheesecake is by far the yummiest cheesecake that I have tasted in my existence.  It is not just actually about the taste, but also the smooth, creamy texture and that velvety sensation felt once the cake touches and glides on the tongue, can you relate to me?



My ratings:
Restaurant Concept = 10 of 10
Menu Options  = 10 of 10
Food Serving Size = 10 of 10 
(too much for 1, in my opinion and with the size of my appetite)
Taste of Original Cheesecake = 15 of 10!
Overall Food Taste including main dish = 10 of 10
Restaurant Lay-Out and Interior Designing = 8 of 10
Restaurant Lighting = 8 of 10 
(i think fine dining should be quite dim, 
but my eyesight is poor so I do not appreciate much this kind of lighting)
Ambiance = 7 of 10 ( it was quite noisy and crowded)
Services of Staff = 9 of 10
Money Value = 9 of 10


This particular branch of The Cheesecake Factory is located at



Photos taken using Samsung S Duos cellphone


Travel and Eat good food, everyday!

Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

BakeShops in Bohol

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

Tea and Coffee Brewer from THE BREW COMPANY QATAR