Skip to main content

What / Where I Ate at The Outlet Shoppes in Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A. - LITTLE TOKYO and GHIRARDELLI

Shopping is always a fun form of recreation yet an exhausting activity too.  So after some turns and stops in the several shops at The Outlet Shoppes in Atlanta, meal time was next!  


Always search for the establishment's Directory to get a glimpse of the different shops and that includes also the listing of the food stalls.


The Outlet Shoppes in Atlanta is located at 915 Ridgewalk Pkwy, Woodstock, GA 30188.  Opens from 10AM - 9PM from Monday - Saturday and 11AM - 7PM on Sunday.


It was few minutes past lunchtime, so we headed immediately to the food court to have more options to choose from.  And guess what? An Asian will always be attracted to Asian foods!  I opted for LITTLE TOKYO.




After that satisfying Asian lunch, we went for something sweet and cold at GHIRARDELLI.  When I travelled to San Francisco, California few days prior to this shopping day, I had the opportunity to explore Ghirardelli Square a bit, see HERE.






Deliciously sweet but not overly impressive.



The photo below shows my outfit for that one beautiful shopping day at The Outlet Shoppes in Atlanta.  It was post-winter and almost springtime, hence, the blazer, in my favorite magenta hue which I paired up with my go-to black and white color combination clothing, black quilted bag, and baby pink tone loafers.


See more HERE to see the varied shopping destinations in Woodstock and Kennesaw cities in the state of Georgia, U.S.A., that includes The Outlet Shoppes.

Photos were taken using Samsung S Duos cell phone.


Travel, Go Shopping and Eat good food, every day!


Comments

View my food journey on Zomato!

Follow Me on ZOMATO!

View my food journey on Zomato!

Popular posts from this blog

What / Where I Ate - Mang Inasal

Tea and Coffee Brewer from THE BREW COMPANY QATAR

CC Popcorn for a Premiere Night of Disney's & Pixar's COCO by Novo Cinemas at the Mall of Qatar